Wednesday 17 April 2013

Stay



A cute romance. Emotions are portrayed nicely, and switching perspectives is done well. I applaud the writers ability how she delivers a High School romance so well. I’m hard to please when it comes to these teenage romances. They’re hard to write without getting too cheesy. Keeping them realistic and this I feel is pretty good as far as realism is concerned. I can relate with it actually.

Grammar and spelling needs work. Paragraphs need to be broken up. Also, I’d appreciate longer chapters, they’re way too short, but I won’t complain because it’s a good story… for a High School romance that is. I like the story, but could be better if the author was more descriptive with the surroundings and characters.

The author gets better at being descriptive as the story goes on, but still readers are clueless about what the characters really look like. I like this romance though; it’s cute and keeps me hooked. Who will the protagonist choose? He popularity or the guy that will make her lose her popularity and fake friends? Seems like an easy choice, but not to the protagonist.

So I recommend it. If you want a good teenage romance, about popular girl choosing between geek or chic. Than this is the story for you. It has much potential and if the author works on her writing ability I honestly believe this could become a popular teenage romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment