Monday 27 May 2013

My Second Sight




Nice summary to start off, the prologue is even more amazing. I was a little disappointed when I found out this may be a, “vampire story” but I read on because it is very well written so far, especially as far as organization and plot go.

Turns out to be a vampire story… Not a vampire love story, thank God, but nonetheless a vampire story. It may have been better if you replace the vampires with the CIA or something. That’s just my personal opinion of preferred genre nonetheless though. Some readers like vampire stories, some don’t.

This story really keeps you reading whether you like it or not. That’s the way a story needs to be. The tension in this story keeps building up, keeps you wondering so much about what happened and what will happen. I love that mysterious feeling when I am reading.

In any case I can say I love this story, only minor grammar mistakes and the rest seems perfect, plot, pacing, detail. So if you’re looking for a great action-fantasy-mystery about a psychic girl who has vampires after her with a little romance thrown into the mix… This is the story for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment