Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Dreamer's Cycle: Born of Fire Volume One





This makes me feel like I’m reading a never ending poem. Honestly, the descriptiveness is so magical feeling and it really gets you relaxed, but it starts out not feeling like a story but just a run-on of words.

In any case, I find this very well done. Very professional and I hope to see it win the Watty awards. Things of improvement is the chapters feel too long, too slow as well, they feel like they drag on forever when reading. It’s a great style, to have and I’m not dissing it, I’m just giving my personal opinion.

It’s an interesting plot and I recommend this to the reader who is looking for a dreamy fantasy with heavy imagery and descriptiveness. Very well written, very well done. Just not for me, but I wish the author luck in their writing career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment